Employer: Smart Teachers
Job Salary: Up to £35,000
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
School Website: undefined
Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Psychology Teacher to join a successful and oversubscribed mixed comprehensive school in East London. The Psychology Teacher is required on a full-time basis to start ASAP and contracted through to the end of the academic year. The Psychology Teacher should have the ability to teach up to A Level. There is ability for growth within the department and excellent CPD is offered.
About the Role
· Psychology Teacher
· Ability to teach from KS3 to A Level
· Full time contract to start immediately through to the end of the academic year
· Salary up to £35,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Mixed comprehensive school
· Consistently graded ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED
· Supportive senior leadership team
· Ability for growth within the department
· Excellent CPD on offer
· East London location with transport links from Liverpool Street
In order to be considered for this role, the Psychology Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a teaching qualification (PGCE/Bachelor of Education or equivalent)
· Have recent experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SZL3306A.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.