School: Woodbridge Park Education Service, Isleworth
Start Date: To be confirmed
Salary: MPR/UPR plus 1 SEN Point
Contract: Full Time and Permanent
School Type: Special Education (inc. PRU)
Number of Pupils: 197
WPES is a Pupil Referral Service from KS1 to KS5 responsible for the education of students permanently excluded from school, as well as students who have medical conditions preventing them attending mainstream school. The Service also has a teaching provision at West Middlesex University Hospital - Starlight Ward. The Service is based on 5 sites and is committed to high standards of teaching and learning for all.
Following the increase of medical students on roll at WPES we are seeking to appoint a Maths Teacher who can teach students with medical conditions within our CATE department based in Brentford.
You will have:-
• Experience of working with students with SEN, including Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH)
• the ability to inspire and motivate students
• a commitment to raising the achievement levels and self esteem of disaffected young people
You will be able to:-
• provide an exciting and innovative curriculum
• contribute towards a positive learning culture that promotes success and personal well being
• We are interested in candidates who can teach across a range of subjects up to GCSE Level and beyond.
OFSTED September 2015 judged WPES as a GOOD school.